User:Gregory L. Szeto
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Gregory L. Szeto
- 500 Main St
- Bldg 76 Rm 217
- Cambridge, MA 02141 USA
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I am currently a postdoctoral research fellow in Prof. Darrell Irvine's lab at MIT. I learned about OpenWetWare from Internal institutional communications, and I've joined because Scheduling for Wafergen PCR system..
- 2010, PhD, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Program in Cellular and Molecular Medicine
- 2004, BS, Carnegie Mellon University, Depts of Chemical and Biomedical and Health Engineering
- Infectious Diseases
- Systems Biology
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here