User:Gregory A. Peters
- Gregory A. Peters
- 6262 Urey Hall
- 9500 Gilman Dr
- San Diego, CA, 92093, USA etc.
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Jun Lab at UCSD. I learned about OpenWetWare from searching webpages of labs, and I've joined because we are creating a collaboration webpage for our group. We are a new lab at UCSD and our main webpage is : http://jun.ucsd.edu
- 2012 , PhD, San Diego State University and University of California San Diego
- 2010-Present, MS, San Diego State University, Biology
- 2008, BS, Biological Sciences. Cell and Molecular Biology
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. ISBN:0879697164