I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Gene Shackman
- Global Social Change Research Project
- Address 1
- Address 2
- City, State, Country etc.
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I am the director of the Global Social Change Research Project http://gsociology.icaap.org. I learned about OpenWetWare from someone who posted a note on an email list I'm on (evaltalk from the American Evaluation Association), and I've joined because I can add to the page about Guide to Statistical Software http://openwetware.org/wiki/Guide_to_statistics_software
I am not with an institution, but I manage a website about program evaluation and social research methods. See this page for more info about me http://gsociology.icaap.org/report/whoare.html.
- PhD, State University of New York, at Albany
- BS, Michigan State University
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. ISBN:0879697164