I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Gene Shackman
- Global Social Change Research Project
- Address 1
- Address 2
- City, State, Country etc.
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Your Lab at XYZ University. I learned about OpenWetWare from someone posted a note on an email list I'm on (evaltalk from the american evaluation association), and I've joined because I can add to the page about Guide to Statistical Software http://openwetware.org/wiki/Guide_to_statistics_software and maybe to pages about presenting data graphically.
I am not with an institution, but I manage a website about research methods. See this page for more info about me http://gsociology.icaap.org/report/whoare.html.
- Year, PhD, Institute
- Year, MS, Institute
- Year, BS, Institute
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here