I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Gabriel Wu
- Center for Systems and Synthetic Biology (CSSB)
- The Institute for Cellular and Molecular Biology (iCMB)
- The University of Texas at Austin
- Austin, TX, 78712 USA.
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Marcotte Lab. I learned about OpenWetWare from User:Jeffrey_E._Barrick (class instructor), and I've joined because I'm taking a class on Synthetic Biology at UT Austin and we would like to use OWW for documenting our discussions and progress..
- Year, PhD, Institute
- BS, Bioengineering, University of California, Berkeley
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. ISBN:0879697164