Difference between revisions of "User:Florian Lienert"
|(5 intermediate revisions by the same user not shown)|
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
in Silver lab focuses on networks in mammalian cells.
|Line 12:||Line 12:|
Revision as of 15:40, 8 January 2013
My postdoctoral work in the Silver lab focuses on engineering transcriptional networks in mammalian cells. I did my PhD in the group of Dirk Schübeler where I was studying the establishment of DNA methylation patterns and the dynamics of chromatin modifications and transcriptional regulation during stem cell differentiation.
- 2011, PhD, Friedrich Miescher Institute, University of Basel
- 2006, MSc, Brain Research Institute, ETH Zürich
synthetic biology, genome engineering, gene therapy, gene regulation, stem cells, chromatin
- Paper1 pmid=21964573
- Paper2 pmid=21655081
- Florian Lienert
- Department of Systems Biology
- Harvard Medical School
- 200 Longwood Ave. WAB 536
- Boston, MA 02115
- Email: florian_lienert AT hms DOT harvard DOT edu