Difference between revisions of "User:Florian Lienert"
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
My work focuses on networks in mammalian cells.
Revision as of 13:07, 8 January 2013
My postdoctoral work focuses on engineering transcriptional networks in mammalian cells.
- 2011, PhD, Friedrich Miescher Institute, University of Basel
- 2006, MSc, Brain Research Institute, ETH Zürich
- synthetic biology
- chromatin biology
- Paper1 pmid=21964573
- Paper2 pmid=21655081
- Florian Lienert
- Department of Systems Biology
- Harvard Medical School
- 200 Longwood Ave. WAB 536
- Boston, MA 02115
- Email: florian_lienert AT hms DOT harvard DOT edu