User:Federico Castro M
|Welcome visitor! feel free to comment, ask or discuss anything about my work here.|
|Vita brevis, ars longa, occasio praeceps|
Federico Castro Monzón
- Biology Student at the UNAM (Universidad Nacional Autonoma de México)
- Member of the UNAM-IPN iGEM team
- Member of the Biobrick Fundation, participating as a volunteer.
- Contact me at Rakenishu@gmail.com
- My msn is firstname.lastname@example.org
I'm interested in designing and constructing basic modules for life. I aim to implement functions of higher organisms in bacteria and ultimately to implement modules of life in free cell systems endowing the vesicles with properties associated with living systems.
Stuff I'm doing right now (March 5)
- Working on my social service
- Writing a plan of action for the UNAM-IPN iGEM team.
- Checking the work the Prakash group did during the IAP 2003.
- Undeveloped Ideas
- Useful links and text that I've gathered - Later this might become a Synthetic biology guide.
- The map of OWW community
- The development of the iGEM on OWW
- Random OWW page