Amazing science. I guess in situ chlorine oxidation from trichloroisocyanuric acid is missing to my non-sense education. Will have to revisit Dieckman condensation and Suzuki Coupling. Assuming a potential starting material candidate for Agent Yankee Dodge.
Related drugs and compounds
- Related reactions: Ugi reaction, Dieckman condensation (unverified yet), Suzuki coupling (Pictet Spengler if Yb(OTf)3)
- Starting materials: benzaldehyde (7c?), benzoic acid (ie: methyl benzoate), trichloroisocyanuric acid (HCl?), THF
- Related compound: Arylcyclohexylamines, Methylphenidate (Ritalin), 1,2,3,4-tetrahydroisoquinoline (mefloquine), benzylamine (benzoxadiazole), Agent Buzz (15), 30C6HSL
- Target receptors: NMDA1R, S1PR4
- Primary phenotype: Alzheimer ?
- Secondary phenotypes: Alcoholism, Parkinson, Breast cancer (Action item on Chuck)
- Probable method of one-pot/multi-component synthesis: Microwave-activated RF synthesis (Fmoc deprotection)
- Chemical classification: TCMDC-135294 ? (Action item on you hah! :)