User:Etienne Robillard/Notebook/Schiff base
- 1 Back to aryl-ketone chemistry
- 1.1 Glossary
- 1.2 Learning resources
- 1.3 Schiff bases conjugated pharmacological intermediates and N-substituted heterocyclics carbenes
- 1.4 Schiff bases as quorum sensing molecules (AHL) and Serine-dependent osmolitic regulators/ATP synthase
- 1.5 Troika acids; Formation of phenylmethylamine as the tautomeric form of a ethyl-methyl Carbanion (Cyanide) ligands : 4-trans-7-aminoalkylamino-2,1,3-benzoxadiazoles, 1,2-dimethylcyclohexanes and friends :)
- 1.6 Voltage-gated Troika acids or novel cyanophosphonate compounds as disubstituted Schiff bases: The Chim Trills connection deepens the bliss of ignorance, total surveillance, and mental tyranny!
- 1.7 References
- 1.8 Did you know?
Back to aryl-ketone chemistry
- "Schiff Base": A perturbating type (class) of imine.
- "Active Methylene Enolate": A compound derived from an imide or product of a Micheal addition.
Schiff bases conjugated pharmacological intermediates and N-substituted heterocyclics carbenes
- Present summarly the basic psychopharmacological aspects/functions of imine in a biological system .
- pharmacological intermediates (N-substituted heterocyclics)
- Nucleophilic carbonyl addition
- PS: Yb(OTf)3 route to 1,2,3,4-tetrahydroisoquinolines derivatives.
- Micheal addition=>PS (Pictet-Spengler asymmetric synthesis of 1,2,3,4-tetrahydroisoquinolines)
Schiff bases as quorum sensing molecules (AHL) and Serine-dependent osmolitic regulators/ATP synthase
- Question 1 : In your own words, explain at least 2 functions of the envZ/30C6HSL (ATP-dependent) synthetase in E. coli.
- Question 2 : How is EnvZ relevant to CES (ADA) and specifically the CAMK2G gene?
- Note: Further info on Phenylmethylamine substituted beta-amyloid ligands (APP) are here.
- Question 3 (bonus question) : In your own words, describe the role of a synthase enzyme (without the help of Wikipedia!) in the phosphorylation of ATP.
Troika acids; Formation of phenylmethylamine as the tautomeric form of a ethyl-methyl Carbanion (Cyanide) ligands : 4-trans-7-aminoalkylamino-2,1,3-benzoxadiazoles, 1,2-dimethylcyclohexanes and friends :)
"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." -Friedrich Nietzsche
- NMDAR-induced neurotoxicity of cyanophosphate-derived cross-linker reagents exposure
- NMDAR-induced Alcoholism like psychotic symptoms.
- NMDAR-induced visual hallucinations.
- NMDAR-induced benzylamine synthesis.
- 30C6HSL (aka Ugi route to Wilmslow)
- disubstituted isocyanide/gold nanoparticle synthetic protein condensation ? (LuxR, Yb(OTf)3, etc)
- Remote activation of Gold (Yb) nanoparticles ? hmm.. star trek style drug delivery :)
- Amphetamine-induced alcoholism and locomotor hyperactivity syndrom:
- hydrochloric acid (hcl) based hydrolysis of hydrocyanic (-rC=N) (synthetic) (re)agents.
- keywords: Ugi, Isocyanide, Purine degradation, N-methyltransferase (Adenosine?), 220.127.116.11, Formic acid
- Armstrong/Keating convertible isonitrile synthesis (1995): DOI: 10.1021/ja00134a044
- "Postcondensation Modifications of Ugi Four-Component Condensation Products: 1-Isocyanocyclohexene as a Convertible Isocyanide. Mechanism of Conversion, Synthesis of Diverse Structures, and Demonstration of Resin Capture" (1996)
Voltage-gated Troika acids or novel cyanophosphonate compounds as disubstituted Schiff bases: The Chim Trills connection deepens the bliss of ignorance, total surveillance, and mental tyranny!
- US6218563 (cyanophosphonamides as recombinant polyhistidine tag)
- US5935542 (cyanophosphonate derivatives compounds as a n-substituted Schiff base)
- Imine (Schiff base) formation - Highly recommended primer documentation on Schiff bases
- http://www.wikigenes.org/e/chem/e/7046.html - 1,2,3,4-tetrahydroisoquinoline. (Note: A anti-malarial pharmaceutical compound comparable to mefloquine. Compound may be implicated in 4-trans like enantiomer substitution (conformational) leading to acute psychotic hallucinations. See: Arylcyclohexylamines and this document for a more concise explanation.)
Synthesis and conformational rearrangement of benzoxadiazole derivatives with disubstituted (-N=PhC) isocyanate ligands [phosphoramido-cyanidate]
- DOI:10.1021/ja00132a045 [ISOCYANIDES1]
- DOI:10.1002/anie.197205301 [ISOCYANIDES2] (Hofmann/Ugi route to PS, Wilmslow)
- http://www.state.gov/www/global/arms/treaties/cwc/cwcann.html - In Schedule 1A(2), Schedule 2B(6)
Tyrosine kinase (GPCR) signaling with Troika acids (disubstituted Chair Conformer Cyclohexane Ring system):
- Protein Tyrosine Kinases and Protein Tyrosine Phosphatases Are Involved in Abscisic Acid-Dependent Processes in Arabidopsis Seeds and Suspension Cells
- Small Ubiquitin-Like Modifier Modulates Abscisic Acid Signaling in Arabidopsis
- cis/trans stuff (Look for section "Conformational Structures of Disubstituted Cyclohexanes", 4th row from the top) : http://www2.chemistry.msu.edu/faculty/reusch/VirtTxtJml/sterism2.htm
Did you know?
'"Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference." - Winston Churchill