User:Etienne Robillard/Notebook/Schiff base
- 1 Introduction to Schiff bases
- 2 Schiff bases conjugated pharmacological intermediates and N-substituted heterocyclics carbenes
- 3 Schiff bases as quorum sensing molecules (AHL) and Serine-dependent osmolitic regulators/ATP synthase
- 4 Troika acids; Formation of phenylmethylamine as the tautomeric form of a ethyl-methyl Carbanion (Cyanide) ligands : 4-trans-7-aminoalkylamino-2,1,3-benzoxadiazoles, 1,2-dimethylcyclohexanes and friends :)
- 5 The Monsanto connection: Troika acids; Novel cyanophosphonate compounds as disubstituted Schiff bases ?
- 6 References
- 7 Did you know?
Introduction to Schiff bases
Schiff bases conjugated pharmacological intermediates and N-substituted heterocyclics carbenes
- Present summarly the basic psychopharmacological aspects/functions of imine in a biological system .
- pharmacological intermediates (N-substituted heterocyclics)
- Nucleophilic carbonyl addition
- PS: Yb(OTf)3 route to 1,2,3,4-tetrahydroisoquinolines derivatives.
- Micheal addition=>PS (Pictet-Spengler asymmetric synthesis of 1,2,3,4-tetrahydroisoquinolines)
Schiff bases as quorum sensing molecules (AHL) and Serine-dependent osmolitic regulators/ATP synthase
- Question 1 : In your own words, explain at least 2 functions of the envZ/30C6HSL (ATP-dependent) synthetase in E. coli.
- Question 2 : How is EnvZ relevant to CES (ADA) and specifically the CAMK2G gene?
- Note: Further info on Phenylmethylamine substituted beta-amyloid ligands (APP) are here.
- Question 3 (bonus question) : In your own words, describe the role of a synthase enzyme (without the help of Wikipedia!) in the phosphorylation of ATP.
Troika acids; Formation of phenylmethylamine as the tautomeric form of a ethyl-methyl Carbanion (Cyanide) ligands : 4-trans-7-aminoalkylamino-2,1,3-benzoxadiazoles, 1,2-dimethylcyclohexanes and friends :)
"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." -Friedrich Nietzsche
- NMDA-induced neurotoxicity of cyanophosphate-derived cross-linker reagents exposure
- NMDA-induced Alcoholism like psychotic symptoms.
- NMDAR-induced visual hallucinations (Note: Long-term rehabilitation is often necessary.. :)
- NMDAR-induced alkylamine synthesis: Effects of isocyanide on Yb(OTf)3 conformational polypeptide (1,2,3,4-tetrahydroisoquinolines) alkane isomerisation ?
- Ugi route to Wilmslow: Remote activation of Gold (Yb) nanoparticles ? hmm.. star trek style drug delivery :)
- Ugi route to Wilmslow: Amphetamine-induced alcoholism and locomotor hyperactivity syndrom:
- Ugi route to Wilmslow: hydrochloric acid based hydrolysis of hydrocyanic (-rC=N) (synthetic) (re)agents. (keywords: Ugi, Isocyanide, Purine degradation, N-methyltransferase, 184.108.40.206, Formic acid
- Armstrong/Keating convertible isonitrile synthesis (1995): DOI: 10.1021/ja00134a044
- The [Ph]C=N double bond linkage may be a result (product) of asymmetric synthesis (Micheal addition) in presence of a organometal catalyst. 
- Assert biological relevance of Parkinson disease  as the result of prolonged 1,2,3,4-tetrahydroisoquinolines derivatives absorption: A 2-phenylmethylamine-specific enatiomer ?
- Additional data is provided in EC 220.127.116.11 to confirm a solid link between Parkinson disease and novel tetrahydroisoquinolines derivatives. -- Check this. -ER
- tristable PD riboswitch abstrachachachatization: Check/verify the tri-stable mRNA polymerase repressor functions (LuxR) and AHL evidences in the design of Schiff base conjugated (6xHis tag) psychochemicals to induce (lazy) light-activated mRNA transcription and metabolism. -ER
- Also Verify this lazy RNA polymerase function: ER -
- carbanion = cyanide anion
- 6his-tag = a C6 hexanoyl based heterocyclic carbanion -- N-substituted oxazoles derivatives (imine)
The Monsanto connection: Troika acids; Novel cyanophosphonate compounds as disubstituted Schiff bases ?
- US6218563 (cyanophosphonamides as recombinant polyhistidine tag)
- US5935542 (cyanophosphonate derivatives compounds as a n-substituted Schiff base) (ie: for binding ca2+/mg2+ ions to a recombinant "fusion" protein...)
- Chuck: If you want to spray civilians without impunity, be sure to include a cyanoethyl moeity...
- Oracle: Are you kidding? Once upon a time cyanide was at the basis of the Zyklon-b pellet...
- Oracle: Hence, the magnitude and scale of civilians exposure to the new compound is probably most effective today.
- Chuck: For next time, how about a ban of spraying civilians with pharmacochemical intermediates ?
- Oracle: Go ask Obama!
- Chuck: LOL
- Oracle: Go ask Monsanto! When should it become natural to breath air ? Is this a luxury reserved for an elite golf club ?
- Chuck: And Is this the reason I'm being emprisonned ?
- Chuck: Because I refuse to happily breath such things while the majority of the breed have no clue what the heck a troika acid is composed of?
- Imine (Schiff base) formation - Highly recommended primer documentation on Schiff bases
- http://www.wikigenes.org/e/chem/e/7046.html - 1,2,3,4-tetrahydroisoquinoline. (Note: A anti-malarial pharmaceutical compound comparable to mefloquine. Compound may be implicated in 4-trans like enantiomer substitution (conformational) leading to acute psychotic hallucinations. See: Arylcyclohexylamines and this document for a more concise explanation.)
Synthesis and conformational rearrangement of benzoxadiazole derivatives with disubstituted (-N=PhC) isocyanate ligands [phosphoramido-cyanidate]
- DOI:10.1021/ja00132a045 [ISOCYANIDES1]
- DOI:10.1002/anie.197205301 [ISOCYANIDES2] (Hofmann/Ugi route to PS, Wilmslow)
- http://www.state.gov/www/global/arms/treaties/cwc/cwcann.html - In Schedule 1A(2), Schedule 2B(6)
Tyrosine kinase (GPCR) signaling with Troika acids (disubstituted Chair Conformer Cyclohexane Ring system):
- Protein Tyrosine Kinases and Protein Tyrosine Phosphatases Are Involved in Abscisic Acid-Dependent Processes in Arabidopsis Seeds and Suspension Cells
- Small Ubiquitin-Like Modifier Modulates Abscisic Acid Signaling in Arabidopsis
- cis/trans stuff (Look for section "Conformational Structures of Disubstituted Cyclohexanes", 4th row from the top) : http://www2.chemistry.msu.edu/faculty/reusch/VirtTxtJml/sterism2.htm
Did you know?
'"Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference." - Winston Churchill