Difference between revisions of "User:Etienne Robillard/Notebook/Benzylamine"
Revision as of 08:53, 8 March 2013
Introduction to phenylmethylamine and physiological relevance in chronic cognitive disfunctions
"That men do not learn very much from the lessons of history is the most important of all the lessons that history has to teach." - Aldous Huxley, English novelist, 1959
Use and biological relevance of 2-phenyl-N-methylamine heterocycles
"Now let us consider another kind of drug – still undiscovered, but probably just around the corner – a drug capable of making people feel happy in situations where they would normally feel miserable. Such a drug would be a blessing, but a blessing fraught with grave political dangers. By making harmless chemical euphoria freely available, a dictator could reconcile an entire population to a state of affairs to which self-respecting human beings ought not to be reconciled. Despots have always found it necessary to supplement force by political or religious propaganda. In this sense the pen is mightier than the sword. But mightier than either the pen or the sword is the pill. In mental hospitals it has been found that chemical restraint is far more effective than strait jackets or psychiatry. The dictatorships of tomorrow will deprive men of their freedom, but will give them in exchange a happiness none the less real, as a subjective experience, for being chemically induced. The pursuit of happiness is one of the traditional rights of man; unfortunately, the achievement of happiness may turn out to be incompatible with another of man's rights – liberty." 
Primary learning objectives:
- Study and analyze the historical relevance of phenolic compounds and their related psychochemical media (ie: purines) used for research in synthetic biology and how theses compounds may impact or influence the development of biochemical warfare agents used for bioterrorism purposes. Secondly, identify the synthetic origins of the psychochemical compound and a general method for the human body to safely neutralize the phenoxy-alkylamine compound (drug) using competitive enzyme kinetics inhibitors.
- Verify the importance of Ketamine-induced disassociative behavior in phenylmethylamine derived drug delivery via asymmetric PS catalysed microwaves 
- Notice the 2.45 GHz factor in Fmoc-based (MW) polymer based drug delivery in DNA depurination.
Selective NMDA receptor antagonist (N-substituted benzoxazole heterocyclics)
- corroborate/regroup your results/evidences and demonstrate the inherent functions and purposes of the rogue psychochemical aerosols spraying in Quebec as a potential attempt to induce psychotic-like cognitive pharmacotherapy on unconsentive, disinformed, and unaware civilian populations - in a scientifically acceptable way!
- Also recheck/verify the corresponding evidences linking asymmetric smart pills medicamentation to unidentified psychochemical media under 2.45 Ghz based microwave (wireless) reactors.
- Construct a formal hypothesis to further corroborate and verify the scientific evidences of chronic, long-term, exposures of human populations (Quebec, 2001-2013) exposed without their consent and knowledge to psychotropic alkylamines (ie: atypical pharmacological medicamentation)
- Report the evidences in a scientifically valid way to measure the implications of state-sponsored bioterrorism with psychochemical media/compounds on civilian populations... (See also phenylalinine)
- Aldous Huxley, Drugs That Shape Men's Minds, 1958, http://csp.org/practices/entheogens/docs/huxley-drugs.html