User:Etienne Robillard/Notebook/NMDA dependent cell adhesion
Mo calcium, mo visual hallucinations
An essay on the role of the Integrin beta-3 protein (ITGB3) in Ca2+-dependent orthogonal riboswitches.
In the study of calcium-mediated (Ca2+) neuronal receptors (NMDA and GABA mostly), the relevance of Ca2+-dependent ligands (ie: calmodulin) may hold important factors in the morphogenesis of psychological brain disorders and the pathogenesis of the Alzheimer disease, a important phenotype in the understanding of GPCR-mediated brain mutations. Hence a proper understanding of the polypyrimidine tract binding protein-1 (PTBP1) dependent signaling pathway may reveal new insights in the functions and features of the integrin beta-3 protein as a cell-adhesive (and voltage-gated!) neural substrate for long-term axon and neuronal growth. 
- A integrin beta3 mutant polypeptide lacking the PTBP1 gene ?
- ITGB2 http://www.genome.jp/dbget-bin/www_bget?hsa:3689
- OMIM (ITGB2): http://omim.org/entry/600065 (note the chromosome location and the annotated phenotype)
- Integrins, pyrimidine, glutamine, NMDA, hippocampus, calmodulin, PTBP1
For next time!
- Review and complete wiki class page on Integrase.
- Review Calcium and GABA signaling? (Hint: Wet blanket for Calcium-mediated glutamine endotoxicity!)
- beta-amyloids APP - In the synthesis of 1,2,3,4-tetrahydroisoquinolines derivatives via asymmetric PS synthesis, how is beta-linked amyloids (note: For the Alzheimer precursor protein type "APP" on uniprot) responding to 2.45 GHz electromagnetic waves (2.450 GHz is a typical radio-frequency (RF) signal used in portable human wireless devices; Iphone4-type device; etc) for horn-directed mutagenesis of neuronal X-linked polypeptides/ligands ? -ER
- Moreover assuming the psychochemical media require a ultra-sound frequency (ie: 2.450 GHz) to INDUCE mRNA-activated polypeptide alkane isomerisation of the PTBP1 genes, how mentally retarded do you estimate a human-made decision must be (IQ) to allow and implement the forced installation of such biological assault devices without the consent and informed judgement into the homes and residences of civilians ? -ER
- Important Note: Back in World-war 2, Ziklon-b pellets (Auschwitz) were found to dispense the deadly compound to the prisoneers from the outside' of the concentration camps. In 2013, however, the dispensed "biopellets" may recombine easily using a electrochemical media ("the pellet dispenser"), hence the forced installation of RF devices (smart meter) into the homes of civilian populations is probably part of the governement modus operandi to enforce biological warfare on civilian populations with X-linked polypeptide (pyrimidine-rich) N-methyl peptides! -ER