Difference between revisions of "User:Etienne Robillard/Notebook/Methylphenidate"
(→related documentation (possibly outdated))
|Line 60:||Line 60:|
Revision as of 06:03, 15 July 2013
United States Patent 8283472
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triethyl_orthoformate (note the cyanide mention at the top of the page...)
FRIEDEL-CRAFT acylation: http://www.chem.ucalgary.ca/courses/351/Carey5th/Ch12/ch12-7.html
4-methylimidazole (4-Mel) -> 4-acylaminopyridine derivative: US7998971
Construction of optically active (4-trans) methylphenidate hcl derivatives ! http://www.seattlepi.com/news/article/Group-finds-carcinogen-in-Pepsi-outside-Calif-4644602.php
GSK-3: glycogen synthase kinase 3 (inhibitor)
Never give up, never surrender
Cycloalkane -> Schiff base -> benzylamine protected enantiomer (ie: methylphenidate...)
Microwave/DMF activated N-benzylformamide catalysis of (R,R')-(+)-methylphenidate: a glycine-activated neural GABA antagonist
- Chuck:LOL really
- Chuck: F...
- Oracle: Dude, dont talk EVER to proper and finely educated ladies this way...
- Oracle: There must exist a proper way to address the detention of peaceful civilian using non-violence...
- Chuck: They must be thinking i'm a f<CENSORED> schizophreniac now.
- Oracle: Yes. All the time. That not very interesting. Why are you asking all the times the same thing over and over again?
- Chuck: They made plans to put me in a detention camp and test on me lethal drugs and lithium for 3 years.
- Chuck: I don't like that. :(
- Oracle: Insanity is dangerous.
- Chuck: Especially when the purpose of this detention is to make me a chemical blue cheese. I love my sanity and my sweet kush. I don't want to be a fucking guinea pig for their human experiments with sulfonamides and shit.
- Oracle: Bastards. Don't let them make you a fucking lunatic. Be independent.
- Chuck: maybe worth trying some LSD next time. :)
- Oracle: mush ?
- Chuck: i love putting my Mushrooms in a soup! yay! :)
Things to do when an experiment go wrong
- Note the date, peoples, and summarize the experiment in the wiki.
- document the conditions where the experiment occured (date)
- document your interpretation of the results.
- make paragraphs to separate your results in smaller chunks.
- find steps to avoid endangering your life doing scientific experiments before the experiment(s) itself. :)
- bring a partner (for safety) or two (more fun)
- bring a safety google
- Write a "protocol" to avoid unnecessary and unexpected issues
- Have a emergency kit ready in case of fire...
- Do let your partner knows the purposes and directions of the Experiment and ask him (her) about his objections and input.
- If your partner life is threatened, you are responsible for him/her so avoid riskful situations to not endanger his/her life.
- If necessary, use a full-body armor and a cross-bow to defend agaisn't hordes of uncivilized barbarians, an effective weapon to dissuade agaisnt mentally dangerous charlatans from harming your partner or yourself while doing your non-violent scientific project.
- When the experiment is over, make a Final Synthesis about your discoveries and future directions.