Difference between revisions of "User:Etienne Robillard/Notebook/chim trills notebook/ForensicEvidencesChart"
(→Forward directed site-mutagenesis with dual-input promoters (pBAD phage lambda plasmid/Lac A177C))
m (User:Etienne Robillard/Notebook/Chemtrails911 notebook/ProjectBareBackMountain moved to User:Etienne Robillard/Notebook/Chemtrails911 notebook/ForensicEvidencesChart)
Revision as of 04:15, 9 October 2012
Project Bare Back Mountain: Decrypting the Eugenicist Connection hiden between the crypto-language of Synthetic Biology and Chemtrails
"For them, there is no God; the Government is the supreme principle deciding above all consideration of intangible moral. The family, seen as a "bourgeois institution" must be destroyed and replaced by a governmental control of reproduction and education, the Lebensborn. This is how the Government can control the "production" of human beings in the future, both in the quantitative and "qualitative" plan(8)." 1
- 1 Project Bare Back Mountain: Decrypting the Eugenicist Connection hiden between the crypto-language of Synthetic Biology and Chemtrails
- 1.1 Synopsis
- 1.2 Content
- 1.2.1 Dual inputs repressors and promoters: combinatorial transcription and amplification of arbitrary gene expression using dual promoters
- 1.2.2 antibiotic resistance gene marking in genetically-modified corn (neomycin phosphotransferase II)
- 1.2.3 Homologous recombination, quorum sensing, and chemtrails: An artificial method to induce titrable control of pBAD and Lac promoters in humans?
- 1.3 Unsafe bare backing in the news: Get to know the people behind the scene !
- 1.4 References
- 1.5 Keywords
The goal of this project is to collect scientific evidences of state-sponsored collusion in the research and development of a precise technology known as a "genetic switch", or "transcriptional devices", ie well-designed biological systems to induce early genetic mutations and organ failures in humans on the premise of scientific advancement and the perils of synthetic biology.
Dual inputs repressors and promoters: combinatorial transcription and amplification of arbitrary gene expression using dual promoters
- single gene knock out
- Lac operon and LuxR ...
- just LuxR but no Lac ...
- sugar (sucrose, fructose, galactose) etc..
antibiotic resistance gene marking in genetically-modified corn (neomycin phosphotransferase II)
- ATP = Adenosine triphosphate
- reaction type is a "phosphotransferase" (A+B <=> C+D)
- Enzyme possibly implicated in Leukemia disease (=> inducer of antibiotic resistance to Kanamycin?)
Homologous recombination, quorum sensing, and chemtrails: An artificial method to induce titrable control of pBAD and Lac promoters in humans?
- GFP: can be grown on E.coli to transpose stuff on humans i guess (most likely a K12-derived E.coli strain used for HGT)
- UV-B test: positive correlation with the GFP marker ("the organism is the product")
- References: [1, 2, 3]
- Take special note at section 4: Lac operon single gene inactivation = lacl/luxR based dual-promoters inducible system
Forward directed site-mutagenesis with dual-input promoters (pBAD phage lambda plasmid/Lac A177C)
- Long-term and homogeneous regulation of the Escherichia coli araBAD promoter by use of a lactose transporter of relaxed specificity
- Red recombinase plasmid pKD46, complete sequence
Unsafe bare backing in the news: Get to know the people behind the scene !
"Ginkgo BioWorks joins the Wyss Institute at Harvard University in $3.7M contract to develop a Genetic Security System for DARPA
The Wyss Institute for Biologically Inspired Engineering at Harvard University announced today that it has been awarded a $3.7 million contract (including option) from the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) to develop a genetic security system that would track an organism's history.
The proposed DNA-based memory device would sit inside a bacterium and create a permanent record of its historical experiences in much the same way as the "Track Changes" feature of word-processing software records successive edits in an electronic document. Such a bacterial background check would be analogous to biological forensic tools, such as fingerprint analysis, DNA testing, and blood typing.
The DARPA project will be led by Wyss Institute core faculty member Pamela Silver, who is a professor of Systems Biology at Harvard Medical School and the first Director of Harvard's Program in Systems Biology. Co-Principal Investigators will be James Collins, also a Wyss Institute core faculty member as well as professor of Biomedical Engineering at Boston University, and Jason Kelly, a founder and Principal Scientist at the Boston-based startup Ginkgo Bioworks.
The project team is charged with overseeing development of a bacterial memory system that actively reports on and tracks the history and status of an organism, providing information on its specific experiences, such as exposure to an antibiotic. This type of tracking system could protect commodity biomanufacturing by tracking the theft of proprietary bacterial strains that have been metabolically engineered to produce high-value products, such as biofuels or chemicals. It could also enhance the security of bacteria that are being studied in laboratory settings and discourage the misuse of dangerous biological pathogens.
The device would need to be robust enough to function in the field, while also maintaining accurate historical records in the face of a wide range of environmental stresses, including the death of the bacterium that it is charged with tracking. "This would be one of the first DNA-based memory systems to accurately track bacteria and it represents just the kind of challenging -- and potentially game-changing -- work that we do best here at the Wyss Institute," said Wyss Institute Founding Director Donald Ingber, MD, Ph.D. "We are happy to collaborate with DARPA in creating a new way to help ensure that bacterial strains created for science and industry are not misused in ways that could harm people or endanger our access to important products.""
synthetic biology, biological engineering, transcriptional logic, transcription-based logic, engineered biological systems, PoPS, BioBrick standard biological part, eugenism, genocide, kill-switch, genetic switch, metabolic regulation, DNA programming, transcriptional inverter, reverse engineering, deceit, collusion, scientific misconduct, scientific responsability, demagogy, ignorance, abuse of power, chemtrails, bare backing