User:Etienne Robillard/Notebook/Agent BZ
- 1 Imidazole pornography: Nitrogenous-derived nerve gas agents linked as prime suspects in the spraying of experimental aerosols over unaware and disinformed Quebec population
- 1.1 A mental prison is still a prison: The Histamine H3 receptor is possibly implicated in neuronal failures from repeated Imidazole exposures
- 1.2 Engineering Deceit with the Clouds: The H3 receptor site is an inducible metabolic promoter for orthogonal drug delivery and prokariotic gene regulation using Lactose derived repressors: An hypothesis....
- 1.3 Orthogonal adducts for progressive mental alienation: The future of mental esclavagism precedes us!
- 1.3.1 Heterocycles as low-level chemical warfare agents
- 184.108.40.206 Phosgene/carboxylic acid imidazolyl peptide synthesis
- 220.127.116.11 Agent Orange (2,4,5-trichlorophenol)
- 18.104.22.168 [3H]-quinuclidinyl benzilate (BZ)
- 22.214.171.124 2',3'-cyclic-nucleotide 3'-phosphodiester(ase) (126.96.36.199)
- 188.8.131.52 2',3'-Cyclic-nucleoside phosphate endogenous synthesis (184.108.40.206)
- 220.127.116.11 Misc purine/pyrimidine agonists
- 1.3.1 Heterocycles as low-level chemical warfare agents
- 1.4 References
- 1.5 See also
- 1.6 Keywords
- 1.7 In Science We Trust.
- 1.8 Socialism and the rise of the dark knights: Agent Buzz may be expressed in HEK-293 cells and induces synthetic CHRM3 peptides
- 1.9 Agent Buzz and related mAChR ligand binding affinity: "red as a beet, dry as a bone, hot as a hare, blind as a bat"!
A mental prison is still a prison: The Histamine H3 receptor is possibly implicated in neuronal failures from repeated Imidazole exposures
- Scoooby, Doo! Have you ever guessed why no one is looking up ?
- In Drosophilia (fruit flies), the histamine (h3) receptor is a cholinergic neurotransmitter implicated in PeRiPheral ViSion/EyE and in managing allergic reactions to name a few. 1.
"Histamine exerts its actions by combining with specific cellular histamine receptors. The four histamine receptors that have been discovered in humans are designated H1 through H4, and are all G Protein-Coupled Receptors (GPCR). Histamine receptors in insects, like Drosophila melanogaster, are histamine-gated chloride channels that function in inhibition of neurons.6"
- Histamine H3-receptor inverse agonists as novel antipsychotics.
Engineering Deceit with the Clouds: The H3 receptor site is an inducible metabolic promoter for orthogonal drug delivery and prokariotic gene regulation using Lactose derived repressors: An hypothesis....
- Must read! Histidine Metabolism (Serine/Threonine related?)
- Stress_induced_neuroinflammation_in_homo_sapiens: Are Excitoxins (ie: oxidative stress) implicated in bacterial transformations/NF/MRSA ? In this case Imidazole would be an effective fungicide to inhibit bacterial transformations.
- How can imidazole-derived homoserine transferase (HSL) be a reversible primer in circumstances where restriction enzymes are catalyzed using a thermo-regulated growing process to allow effective competent cells recombineering? (ie: cold ice ?)
Orthogonal adducts for progressive mental alienation: The future of mental esclavagism precedes us!
- Aspartate (D): a nonessential proteogenic known as aspartic acid found in diet soda drinks as a substitute for Glucose (a carbohydrate) metabolism (NB: heh, typing "carboxyl" in yacy.net returns "Tyrosine" as first hit .. :))
- Glutamate (E, Glu)
- Glycine (Gly)
- Lysine (Lys, gene knockout with LysA)
- Histidine (His)
- Cysteine (Cys)
- Serine (S)
- Threonine (T)
Heterocycles as low-level chemical warfare agents
- Lactose (Lac operon): 
- Glucose (UTP?, PRPP?) -> UGT
- L-Arabinose (IPTG? WTF?! (Notice I am sober in the morning))
- notice they all ends with -ose prefix. :)
- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sorafenib : another tyrosine kinase inhibitor (TKI) drug with 2 symmetrical N atoms.
- Inhibits the Ras/Raf/MEK (MAPK2) pathway from Bcl-2 derived protein (BAD) phosphorylation. (1)
Phosgene/carboxylic acid imidazolyl peptide synthesis
What is Phosgene? :u
- "Phosgene is an insidious poison as the odor may not be noticed and symptoms may be slow to appear.[17 The odor detection threshold for phosgene is 0.4 ppm, which is four times the Threshold Limit Value. Its high toxicity arises from the action of the phosgene on the proteins in the pulmonary alveoli, which are the site of gas exchange: their damage disrupts the blood-air barrier, causing suffocation. It reacts with the amines of the proteins, causing crosslinking via formation of urea-like linkages, in accord with the reactions discussed above. Phosgene detection badges are worn by those at risk of exposure.Sodium bicarbonate may be used to neutralise liquid spills of phosgene. Gaseous spills may be mitigated with ammonia."]
Agent Orange (2,4,5-trichlorophenol)
[3H]-quinuclidinyl benzilate (BZ)
- Code name Agent 15 (QNB, Agent Buzz)
- tropane alkyloid derived from the atropine plant, thus in the same family than cocaine (Atropa belladonna) (C21H23NO3)
- Anticholinesterase inhibitor
- Large host of CNS/peripheral effects
- Related compounds: Lewisite (Atropine) ?, 3-quinuclidinol, quinine
2',3'-cyclic-nucleotide 3'-phosphodiester(ase) (18.104.22.168)
- CNPase => 2',3'-Cyclic-nucleotide 3'-phosphodiesterase (EC 22.214.171.124) (Brain Enzyme related to/implicated in NRG-1 growth factor, NMDAR, EGFR, and HEK-293)
- Interestingly enough, CNPase is activated via Triton-X100 in Arabidopsis thaliana.. 1
- NRG1+EGFR: http://www.wikigenes.org/e/gene/e/3084.html, http://www.schizophreniaforum.org/new/detail.asp?id=1341
- What Is an RNA Promoter?: :u
- a cAMP producing enzyme (see further notes below) (implicated in ATP(ase) metabolic regulation.)
2',3'-Cyclic-nucleoside phosphate endogenous synthesis (126.96.36.199)
- Hashtags: #hek293, #acetonitrile
- More notes (i dont understand the last part very much..) "Lewis acids should be distilled immediately before use for best results. More than about 1.2-1.4 equivalents of Lewis acid are rarely needed. Acetonitrile is the most common solvent employed for these reactions, although other polar solvents are also common. Workup of reactions employing TMSOTf involves treatment with an ice-cold solution of sodium bicarbonate and extraction of the resulting sodium salts. When tin(IV) chloride is used in 1,2-dichloroethane, workup involves the addition of pyridine and filtering of the resulting pyridine-tin complex, followed by extraction with aqueous sodium bicarbonate." 1
Misc purine/pyrimidine agonists
- Principles of Biochemistry/Nucleic acid III: Synthesis of nucleotides
- Notice: Further connections towards elucidating the metabolic regulation of Scooby Doo based restriction endonucleases suggests Imidazole may be synthetized with or without formaldehyde, thus supporting the hypothesis of Imidazole derived adducts as orthogonal nucleic acid inhibitors.
- "What is a Purine? The name was invented by the German chemist Emil Fischer in 1884. A purine is a nucleotide (a nucleoside + phosphate group) that is amine based and planar, aromatic, and heterocyclic. The structure of purine is that of a cyclohexane(pyrimidine group) and cyclopentane(imidazole group) attached to one another; the Nitrogen atoms are at positions 1,3,7,9. Adenine(A) and Guanine(G) are examples of purines which are involved in the construction of the backbone of the DNA and RNA. They are also a part of the structures for Adenosine disphosphate (ADP), triphosphate(ATP), and other enzymes. Purines form bonds with pentoses exclusively through the 9th Nitrogen atom." 1
- Degradation of Purines and Pyrimidines Leads to Uric Acid and Urea, Respectively
cAMP (Cyclic adenosine monophosphate) notes:
- "Role of cAMP in bacteria
In bacteria, the level of cAMP varies depending on the medium used for growth. In particular, cAMP is low when glucose is the carbon source. This occurs through inhibition of the cAMP-producing enzyme, adenylyl cyclase, as a side-effect of glucose transport into the cell. The transcription factor cAMP receptor protein (CRP) also called CAP (catabolite gene activator protein) forms a complex with cAMP and thereby is activated to bind to DNA. CRP-cAMP increases expression of a large number of genes, including some encoding enzymes that can supply energy independent of glucose.
cAMP, for example, is involved in the positive regulation of the lac operon. In an environment of a low glucose concentration, cAMP accumulates and binds to the allosteric site on CRP (cAMP receptor protein), a transcription activator protein. The protein assumes its active shape and binds to a specific site upstream of the lac promoter, making it easier for RNA polymerase to bind to the adjacent promoter to start transcription of the lac operon, increasing the rate of lac operon transcription. With a high glucose concentration, the cAMP concentration decreases, and the CRP disengages from the lac operon." 1
- V. Drugs That Effect Cholinergic Mechanisms (Part 2).
- WHAT IS NECROTIZING FASCIITIS (MRSA) AND WHY IS IT ON A RAMPAGE THROUGH TUCSON
- 2-Aminoimidazole-Derived Antibiofilm Agents
- Alzheimer’s Disease Histamine Therapy Research
- A new class of N-methyl-D-aspartic acid receptor agonists and antagonists--derivatives of imidazole-4,5- and pyrazole-3,4-dicarboxylic acids
- NMDA receptor: "Calcium flux through NMDARs is thought to be critical in synaptic plasticity, a cellular mechanism for learning and memory. The NMDA receptor is distinct in two ways: first, it is both ligand-gated and voltage-dependent; second, it requires co-activation by two ligands: glutamate and glycine."
- Amino Acid Synthesis and Metabolism
- Chemical Warfare Agents: Toxicity at Low Levels - Satu M. Somani and James A. Romano, Jr. (À lire!)
Project Bioshield 2 stuff (BARDA):
- Never forget! http://www.illuminati-news.com/bush-scrutiny.htm
- Article on Jerome Hauer: http://www.fromthewilderness.com/free/ww3/121505_jerome_hauer.shtml
Anticholinesterase, Alzheimer Disease, Acetonitrile, Alkyloids, Anthracyclines, Agent Buzz, Agent 15, Aspartame, Atropine, BZ, QNB, Clozanpine, Cholinesterase, Doxorubicin, Excitoxicity, EGFR, Endocytosis, Endonucleases, Fyn, Glutamate, Glucose, Glycoproteins, GPCR, Histidine, Imidazole, NMDA, NMDAR (N-methyl-D-Aspartate Receptor), mAChR, mGluR, MAPK, MAPK2 (MEK), MRSA, Nucleotide, Pyrimidine, Purine, Proline, Proteases, Uric acid, Schizophrenia, Serine, Threonine, Rhodopsin
In Science We Trust.
"If a man wishes to rid himself of a feeling of unbearable oppression, he may have to take hashish." -Friedrich Nietzsche
"They must find it difficult...Those who have taken authority as the truth, rather than truth as the authority."-Gerald Massey
Socialism and the rise of the dark knights: Agent Buzz may be expressed in HEK-293 cells and induces synthetic CHRM3 peptides
"Modern warfare is in every respect so horrifying, that scientific people will only regret that it draws its means from the progress of the sciences. I hope that the present war [World War I] will teach the peoples of Europe a lasting lesson and bring the friends of peace into power. Otherwise the present ruling classes will really deserve to be swept away by socialism." -Emil Fischer
- BZ is incestously cheap to produce, imidazole is a class of compound!
- BZ is produced from Benzilic_acid
- BZ (Benzilate), not to be messed up with Benzoate, a different compound.
- BZ is known as a industry standard high-affinity ligand for muscarinic acetylcholine receptor (mAChR) binding, ie a potent nerve gas precursor chemical agent. See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muscarinic_acetylcholine_receptor
- BZ (Agent Buzz) -> m3 acetylcholinester(ase) receptor -> CHRM3 gene (drug target)
- Is this a coincidence that a atypical Schizophrenia drug be connected to a non-lethal aerosol agent developed for asymmetrical CW through homologous recombineering of muscarinic receptors ligands in the Brain? :U  
- Morever, the CHRM3 gene is expressed into the HEK-293 cells lineage (G-protein coupled receptor): see http://webserver.mbi.ufl.edu/~shaw/293.html
- see also /Rhodopsin for more info on light activated factors associated to the CHRM3 gene, a suspected RNA promoter to signal and activate brain-related enzymes implicated in Schizophrenia and Alzheimer. Rhodopsin being the superfamily of GPCRs which encodes the CHRM3 protein in the Brain.
- Red recombinase+CHRM3: see this paper for a more rational picture of high-efficient system to knock out the CHRM3 gene in mammals (wild-type) cells in-vivo using a Benzilic like reagent! :u
- Among others GPCR receptors, the QNB (Agent Buzz) is associated to 22 distinct chemicals where 6 are the result of the M3 receptor binding:
- CHRM1 (9 connections)
- CHRM3 (6 connections, see http://ctdbase.org/detail.go?type=gene&acc=1131)
- CHRM2 (2 connections)
- CHRM4 (2 connections)
- CHRM5 (1 connection)
- Source: http://ctdbase.org/detail.go?type=chem&acc=D011813