User:Etienne Robillard/Notebook/Cat eye syndrome
< User:Etienne Robillard | Notebook
Introduction to CES
- EC 188.8.131.52 ref
- also named Adenosine deaminase CECR1
- Uniprot accession number Q9NZK5
- reaction type -> deamination
- tissues: brain, liver, thymus...
- Litterature review: http://www.omim.org/entry/115470
- related to chromosome 22q11
- for PD (Score 8.991) and BPA (bis-phenol-A), see also gene CAMK2G (KCC2G) - also known as chromosome 22q10.  
Parkinson disease/CES tristable riboswitch device abstraction
- A Parkinson/CES disease "riboswitch" is a AHL-activated (acyl-homoserine-lactone) xenobiotic compound (recombinase system) modulating Ca2+/Mg2+ (CAM2KG) specific ions channel to activate RNA polymerase transcription and controlled DNA release of the V. Fischeri specific "LuxR" protein: a functional beta-amyloid ligand (NMDA receptor antagonist) regulated by the EnvZ (OmpR) gene. See also Featured_Parts:Light_Sensor.
- See also Mind control: An introduction to optogenetics bioweapons
- PD - Parkinson disease