User:Etienne Robillard/Notebook/Cat eye syndrome
< User:Etienne Robillard | Notebook
Revision as of 16:56, 28 February 2013 by Etienne Robillard (Add reference for CAMK2G/PD pathology relevance)
- EC 188.8.131.52 ref
- also named Adenosine deaminase CECR1
- Uniprot accession number Q9NZK5
- reaction type -> deamination
- tissues: brain, liver, thymus...
- Litterature review: http://www.omim.org/entry/115470
- related to chromosome 22q11
- for PD (Score 8.991) and BPA, see also gene CAMK2G (KCC2G) - also known as chromosome 22q10.