< User:Etienne Robillard | Notebook
Revision as of 16:01, 28 August 2013 by Etienne Robillard (User:Etienne Robillard/Notebook/Chemtrails911 notebook/Agent Buzz/Stress induced neuroinflammation in homo sapiens moved to User:Etienne Robillard/Notebook/BDNF)
- 1 Know Nothing Scooby Doo See Nothing Too!
Know Nothing Scooby Doo See Nothing Too!
Mental image recognition is selectively inhibited by MEK and Zync deficiency: an hypothesis to explain progressive cognitive disorders in heterogeneous populations subjected to experimental aerosol agents with nitrogenous bases.
- Link 1 (Must read the Abstract!) (Direct link is here in case reddit is getting offended..)
The Zinc Avenue
- "In proteins, Zn ions are often coordinated to the amino acid side chains of aspartic acid, glutamic acid, cysteine and histidine. The theoretical and computational description of this zinc binding in proteins (as well as that of other transition metals) is difficult." Source
- Zinc and the Eye
- Zinc and depression. An update.
- Keywords: NMDA (N-methyl-d-aspartate), BDNF (Brain-derived Neurotrophic Factor)
[List of keywords here perhaps?]