< User:Etienne Robillard | Notebook
Revision as of 11:52, 30 July 2013 by Etienne Robillard (User:Etienne Robillard/Notebook/Phosphorylation moved to User:Etienne Robillard/Notebook/Autophosphorylation)
Essential Learning modules about DMSO do's and don't:
- The Acylation of Enolates - the Claisen and Dieckmann Condensations
- NMDA receptor binding factors -> NMDA receptor antagonist (see also ccb?) 
- ccb = calcium channel blocker (Blocks Calcium ions upon kinase phosphorylation?)
- doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0040020
- Microtubule-associated protein tau: http://www.uniprot.org/uniprot/P10636
- Phosphorylate through GSK3-dependent Serine-Proline directed kinase.
- Is expressed in neuronal cells (Axons).