< User:Etienne Robillard | Notebook | Arylcyclohexylamines
A jolie passage
- Calcium chloride (CaCl2) != potassium chloride [Ca2+]
- potassium chloride = food additive
- potassium chloride = KCl (anhydrous) [Cl-]
- KCl (-) mediated CREB1 gene expression: ($35.95)
- Keywords: CREB1, NMDA, potassium chloride, CaM kinase, striatal neurons, dizocilpine
- The weaks are legions! hostile to free speeech! hostile to empathy! hostile to life! better go learn how thermocyclers working to figure out how deepen we sunken in the bliss of ignorance, tyranny, and the murdering of civilians with the blessing of sick peoples, with no purposes and no directions but to obey their own mediocrity, they were taught to live as slaves and to oppose any who resist the fear of thinking loud, in english, decadence has become their sole purposes, theses slaves aren't worth the troubles, the pain of understanding their pathetic non-sense life, of living into a prison make me remind how depopulation is a thoughful scheme to liberate the fews who deserve it.
Orthogonal serine/threonine-specific GSK-3 inhibitors
- i found this paper worth the mention (2013): http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0092867413002857 ($31.50)
- NMDA dependent cell adhesion (binding) notes
- c-fos: http://www.uniprot.org/uniprot/P01100
- CREB2: http://www.genome.jp/dbget-bin/www_bget?hsa:468
- NMDAR1: http://www.kegg.jp/dbget-bin/www_bget?hsa:2902
- You may want to view/download the uniprot datasets here and here.
- Keywords: GSK-3, breast cancer (PKB), Glycine, Wnt signaling pathway
- See also this free PMC article about the GSK-3 kinase here.
- Désactivation sélective du récepteur NMDAR1 (Ser133?)
- Note: Ser133 ? (NMDAR1): un récepteur critique à la formation de la protéine beta-amyloid (APP) 4 d'après de récentes études à ce sujet. 
- Macías W, Carlson R, Rajadhyaksha A, Barczak A, and Konradi C. Potassium chloride depolarization mediates CREB phosphorylation in striatal neurons in an NMDA receptor-dependent manner. Brain Res. 2001 Feb 2;890(2):222-32.
- Hijacking the Neuronal NMDAR Signaling Circuit to Promote Tumor Growth and Invasion
- De Cesare D, Jacquot S, Hanauer A, and Sassone-Corsi P. Rsk-2 activity is necessary for epidermal growth factor-induced phosphorylation of CREB protein and transcription of c-fos gene. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1998 Oct 13;95(21):12202-7.
- Du K and Montminy M. CREB is a regulatory target for the protein kinase Akt/PKB. J Biol Chem. 1998 Dec 4;273(49):32377-9.
- Matthews RP, Guthrie CR, Wailes LM, Zhao X, Means AR, and McKnight GS. Calcium/calmodulin-dependent protein kinase types II and IV differentially regulate CREB-dependent gene expression. Mol Cell Biol. 1994 Sep;14(9):6107-16.
- Lee HJ, Mignacca RC, and Sakamoto KM. Transcriptional activation of egr-1 by granulocyte-macrophage colony-stimulating factor but not interleukin 3 requires phosphorylation of cAMP response element-binding protein (CREB) on serine 133. J Biol Chem. 1995 Jul 7;270(27):15979-83.
Did you know ?
“Whenever the will to power falls off in any way, there will also be physiological decline, decadence. And when the most masculine virtues and drives have been chopped off the god of decadence, he will necessarily turn into a god of the physiologically retrograde, the weak.” – Friedrich Nietzsche - Link