- 1 Introduction
- 2 Psychotropic alkylamines
- 2.1 cyclohexylamines, methamphetamine, and methylphenidate
- 2.2 N-substituted psychotropic alkylamines derivatives implicated in organic synthesis of orthogonal phosphoramidates
- 2.3 1,2,3,4-tetrahydroisoquinolines (N-substituted benzoxazole) derivatives
- 3 See also
- 4 Dedication
- 5 References
- 6 Bibliography
- 7 Glossary
Methylphenidate (trademark Ritalin) HCl is a piperidine derived synthetic drug prescribed in the treatment of schizophrenia and autistic disorders to childrens with chronic ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder) symptoms.
The purpose of this document is to investigate the whys and wherefores of Agent Scooby Doo in the product of benzyl-amine induced reactions by comparitive study of psychotropic alkylamines drugs including Methylphenidate and Arylacetonitriles-derived alkylating solvents and their combined effects on human NMDA receptor.
Also the study of PCP derived piperidine analog compounds will be beneficial in the proper understanding of synthetic drug abuses and to prevent future disasters by chemical aerosol spraying prohibition and legislation.
cyclohexylamines, methamphetamine, and methylphenidate
Methylphenidate compound is synthetically comparable to amphetamine-class drug (cocaine), by functioning as a long-term dopamine regulator, however its long-term effects on the developmental area of the brain is controversed and poorly understood by the scientific community. 
Moreover, chronic Ritalin use may in addition elevate the risks of amphetamine-induced psychosis, a notable side-effect in chronic amphetamine users. Overmedication with amphetamine-type drug is thus an additional concern to assess in the psychotherapy of childrens with amphetamine-like drugs. 
Amphetamine-induced psychosis may implicate as well severe hallucinations and other landmarks of long-term drug abuses including altered state of behavior, paranoia, and depression.
N-substituted psychotropic alkylamines derivatives implicated in organic synthesis of orthogonal phosphoramidates
Arylcyclohexylamines and N-substituted cyclohexylaminopyrimidines derivatives
- Aryl ketones (4-trans substituted cyclohexylamines and 4-methoxy derived compounds)
- 4-hydroxymethyl-1-aryl-cyclohexylamine : US7232847
- "Certain 2-(2-substituted benzoyl)-1,3-cyclohexanediones": http://www.freepatentsonline.com/EP0090262.html
- "phosphines" and the phosphohistidine transferase enzyme.
- phosphoramidate based peptide and oligo "coupling" reagents...
- N-substituted cyclohexylaminopyrimidines:
- E. coli K-12 W3110 (aka the pyrimidine starved strain...)
- GSK Amino thienopyrimidine series
- See US5039692 - Psychotropic phenoxyalkylamine derivatives and their uses in domestic/civilian experiments with synthetic opioid receptor agonists (1,2-substituted thienopyrimidone)
- View also Sulfanilamide - A compound which has been listed in the Doctor Trials of the Nuremberg nazi medical experiments 1
- cyanoethylation,arylcyclohexylamine,phosphoramidate,succinic acid,arynes(1,2-substituted arenes)
1,2,3,4-tetrahydroisoquinolines (N-substituted benzoxazole) derivatives
- Psychotropic alkylamines induced dermatitis -> 4,7-dichloroquinoline
- Airborne agents causing reaction with micro wave irradiation? (ie: a wireless connection)
- An anti-malarial compound? (quinoline)
- NMDA antagonist?
- See http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6213361
- US Patent Application: 20110281844 ("NON-IMIDAZOLE ALKYLAMINES AS HISTAMINE H3-RECEPTOR LIGANDS AND THEIR THERAPEUTIC APPLICATIONS")
Taking the Yb(OTf)3 road to Sandy Hook
- Etienne Robillard 11:18, 19 January 2013 (EST) Also interesting, microwave-triggered disubstituted oxadiazoles' derivatives for psychotropic alkylamine catalysis using Yb(OTf)3.
- Etienne Robillard 08:17, 21 January 2013 (EST) In addition, single P-N enantiomers (enamide) can be fused into aromatic heterocycle ring systems in a reaction known as asymmetric hydrogenation. See also Carboxamide, a sulfonamide like carbonic anhydrase inhibitor to block in humans the catalysis of carbonic acid from infectious parasites like P. falciparum, a parasitic worm, thus preventing further cellular respiration to occur. [Related: 1, Malaria, Mefloquine, Carbonic anhydrase] [doi:10.1016/S221-1691(11)60034-8]
- Etienne Robillard 11:07, 22 January 2013 (EST) Hence, did neuroscience student James Holmes took anti-malarial drug before opening fire in Sandy Hook theater and commiting mass murder of Afghanistan childrens?
- Etienne Robillard 11:07, 22 January 2013 (EST) In my understanding, the evidences for microwave-triggered (MW) peptide synthesis may provide to crime-scene investigators (CSI) additional evidences to confirm the role of Yb(OTf)3 as an important factor (organocatalyst) in gold-mediated nanoparticles drug delivery, thus a poorly-documented portrait of synthetic biology may emerge in the understanding of common denominators corroborated from theses cases of recent gun shooting into civilian, gun-free zones (schools, theaters, malls, etc).
- Etienne Robillard 08:36, 23 January 2013 (EST) How many watts of output can generate a single wireless device (ie Iphone) and is this energy input sufficient to catalyze Yb(OTf)3-mediated substrate (a Michael acceptor) in a controlled manner, assuming MW-triggered peptide synthesis has faster reactions time than SPPS to deliver anti-malarial drugs?
2-phenoxy-pyrimidine class herbicides
- benzaldehyde acetals (3 components ketone/amine acetals with aryl moeity.. hell..secondary aldimine mean R3 is not substituted with H atom but with N atom..thus an aryl or alkyl group=R3..)
- a type of imine (Schiff base)...
- Etienne Robillard 15:26, 5 February 2013 (EST): Thus, do you accept the spraying of humans with C(2)-phenoxy alkylamines reagents for the purpose of human genomic experiments, even such experiments were possibly lead by German scientists under the cover of your present or past government? And for what good reason do you assert "Synthetic Biology" is not a genuine indoctrination of your own consciousness, to let you not even objectify your own dissent agaisn't such human-specific experiments with psychotropic phenoxyalkylamine like alkyloids? . Lastly, do you object agaisn't militarisation of science and development of bioweapons by proceeding in unethical dual-purpose research to engineer virus-like particles (compounds) on the false likelyhood of "saving humanity" from X-Men attacks (ie flumageddon)?
- Imine (Schiff base) formation [IMINE, IMIDE, SCHIFF_BASE, NUCLEOPHILIC_CARBONYL_ADDITION]
- Reactions of Alcohols to give Acetals : C=O+2ROH
- 1,2,3,4-tetrahydroisoquinolines derivatives: http://www.faqs.org/patents/app/20090023728 [AHL, ETHANAMINE, 30C6HSL, SERINE]
- Prep of cyclohexyl isocyanide (methyl) reagents (-rn=C) via Hofmann/Ugi route http://www.orgsyn.org/orgsyn/prep.asp?prep=cv5p0300
This page is dedicated to victims of Sandy Hook mass murder which occured on December 14 2012. May our creator give recomfort to the victims of theses uncivilised murdering acts and theses tragedies never be forgotten to identify and resolve the problems in our own life which leaded to such horror scenes. -Etienne Robillard 09:50, 20 December 2012 (EST)
- Reference 1
- Reference 2
- 4-(trans)-N-substituted arylcyclohexylamines derived compounds : US7977370, US5622916, US5032616, US4073942, US4113777,US4312861, US3536713, US3336308, US6071966, US5270340, US4595759
- Substituted cyclohexylaminopyrimidines derivatives: US5723450, US6197729, US6683027
- Benzaldehyde acetals and secondary aldimines as auxiliary amine catalysts, C(2)phenoxy-pyrimidine type herbicides (diphenamide): US5178662, US4985066
- Rueping M and Nachtsheim BJ. A review of new developments in the Friedel-Crafts alkylation - From green chemistry to asymmetric catalysis. Beilstein J Org Chem. 2010 Jan 20;6:6. DOI:10.3762/bjoc.6.6 |
- Aldimine (primary, secondary) : a specific subtype of imine derived from aldehydes, where in the primary form, the aniomeric center is an hydroxyl (H) molecule and in the secondary form a alkyl or aryl adduct is formed (aka a Schiff base).
- Alkyloid : A N-alkyl derived carbene (NHC) or non-specific DNA alkylating agent. See also Imidazole and NH2.
- Carbylamine: A cyanogenic conjugated primary amine to an hydroxyl group. Sometime named a "Isonitrile" or "Isocyanide".
- Enamine : When a enolate is conjugated to a 2-cyanoethyl cross-linker (ie Acetonitrile or PVA or PVOH), see Ethanamine, the tautomeric form of a ketone-enol imine.
- Imide: See http://www2.chemistry.msu.edu/faculty/reusch/virttxtjml/aldket1.htm
- Imine: The tautomeric form (functional group) of chiral enatiomers with one C=N double bond.
- Isonitrile: The same thing as Carbylamine
- FRET: Fluorescence Resonance Energy Transfer
- Ketone: See http://www2.chemistry.msu.edu/faculty/reusch/virttxtjml/aldket1.htm
- Ring Systems http://www.chem.qmul.ac.uk/iupac/class/rings.html
- Nitrogen http://www.chem.qmul.ac.uk/iupac/class/oneN.html
- PVA (Polyvinyl Alcohol): a chiral reagent for benzaldehyde acetals like reflux reactions comparable to acetonitrile... Thus an acetaldehyde derived compound...
- Schiff base