- 1 Introduction
- 2 Psychotropic alkylamines
- 2.1 cyclohexylamines, methamphetamine, and methylphenidate
- 2.2 N-substituted psychotropic alkylamines derivatives implicated in organic synthesis of orthogonal phosphoramides
- 2.3 Tetrahydroisoquinolines derivatives
- 3 See also
- 4 Dedication
- 5 References
- 6 Glossary
Methylphenidate (trademark Ritalin) HCl is a piperidine derived synthetic drug prescribed in the treatment of schizophrenia and autistic disorders to childrens with chronic ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder) symptoms.
The purpose of this document is to investigate the whys and wherefores of Agent Scooby Doo in the product of cyclohexylamine induced reactions by comparitive study of psychotropic alkylamines drugs including Methylphenidate and Arylacetonitriles-derived alkylating solvents and their combined effects on human NMDA receptor.
Also the study of PCP derived piperidine analog compounds will be beneficial in the proper understanding of synthetic drug abuses and to prevent future disasters by chemical aerosol spraying prohibition and legislation.
cyclohexylamines, methamphetamine, and methylphenidate
Methylphenidate compound is synthetically comparable to amphetamine-class drug (cocaine), by functioning as a long-term dopamine regulator, however its long-term effects on the developmental area of the brain is controversed and poorly understood by the scientific community. 
Moreover, chronic Ritalin use may in addition elevate the risks of amphetamine-induced psychosis, a notable side-effect in chronic amphetamine users. Overmedication with amphetamine-type drug is thus an additional concern to assess in the psychotherapy of childrens with amphetamine-like drugs. 
Amphetamine-induced psychosis may implicate as well severe hallucinations and other landmarks of long-term drug abuses including altered state of behavior, paranoia, and depression.
N-substituted psychotropic alkylamines derivatives implicated in organic synthesis of orthogonal phosphoramides
Arylcyclohexylamines and N-substituted cyclohexylaminopyrimidines derivatives
- Aryl ketones (4-trans substituted cyclohexylamines and 4-methoxy derived compounds)
- 4-hydroxymethyl-1-aryl-cyclohexylamine : US7232847
- "Certain 2-(2-substituted benzoyl)-1,3-cyclohexanediones": http://www.freepatentsonline.com/EP0090262.html
- "phosphines" and the phosphohistidine transferase enzyme.
- phosphoramidate based peptide and oligo "coupling" reagents...
- N-substituted cyclohexylaminopyrimidines:
- E. coli K-12 W3110 (aka the pyrimidine starved strain...)
- GSK Amino thienopyrimidine series
- See US5039692 - Psychotropic phenoxyalkylamine derivatives and their uses in domestic/civilian experiments with synthetic opioid receptor agonists (1,2-substituted thienopyrimidone)
- See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sulfanilamide - A compound which has been listed in the Doctor Trials of the Nuremberg nazi medical experiments 1
- cyanoethylation,arylcyclohexylamine,phosphoramidate,succinic acid,arynes(1,2-substituted arenes)
- Psychotropic alkylamines induced dermatitis -> 4,7-dichloroquinoline
- Airborne agents causing reaction with micro wave irradiation? (ie: a wireless connection)
- An anti-malarial compound? (quinoline)
- NMDA antagonist?
- See http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6213361
- US Patent Application: 20110281844 ("NON-IMIDAZOLE ALKYLAMINES AS HISTAMINE H3-RECEPTOR LIGANDS AND THEIR THERAPEUTIC APPLICATIONS")
Taking the Yb(OTf)3 road to Sandy Hook
- Etienne Robillard 11:18, 19 January 2013 (EST) Also interesting, the evidences towards microwave-triggered 1,2,3,4-substituted tetrahydroisoquinolines suggests a orthogonal and quite efficient route for psychotropic alkylamine catalysis using Yb(OTf)3 gold nanoparticles as chiral (N-substituted) enamine ligand.... See also the "Stork-Enamine" and "Pictet-Spingler" reactions. 1
- Etienne Robillard 08:17, 21 January 2013 (EST) In addition, single P-N enantiomers (enamide) can be fused into aromatic heterocycle ring systems in a reaction known as asymmetric hydrogenation. See also Carboxamide. 1
This page is dedicated to victims of Sandy Hook mass murder which occured on December 14 2012. May our creator give recomfort to the victims of theses uncivilised murdering acts and theses tragedies never be forgotten to identify and resolve the problems in our own life which leaded to such horror scenes. -Etienne Robillard 09:50, 20 December 2012 (EST)
- Reference 1
- Reference 2
- 4-(trans)-N-substituted arylcyclohexylamines derived compounds : US7977370, US5622916, US5032616, US4073942, US4113777,US4312861, US3536713, US3336308, US6071966, US5270340, US4595759
- Substituted cyclohexylaminopyrimidines derivatives: US5723450, US6197729, US6683027