- 1 Overview
- 2 Discuss
- 2.1 Amphetamine-induced psychosis: The business of mental addiction to amphetamine drugs is poorly understood in the tragedy of Sandy Hook.
- 2.2 Psychotropic alkylamines/Wantagate/Children Defense Fund/Gun-Free School Zones Act of 1995/Operation Mockingbird
- 2.3 4,7-dichloroquinoline: Investigating the whys and wherefores of Agent Scooby Doo in the product of cyclohexylamine induced reactions
- 2.4 Arynes, arylacetonitriles, and arylation of N-substitued cyclohexylamine compounds
- 2.5 See also
- 2.6 Dedication
Methylphenidate (trademark Ritalin) HCl is a piperidine derived synthetic drug prescribed in the treatment of schizophrenia and autistic disorders to childrens with chronic ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder) symptoms.
Amphetamine-induced psychosis: The business of mental addiction to amphetamine drugs is poorly understood in the tragedy of Sandy Hook.
Methylphenidate compound is synthetically comparable to amphetamine-class drug (cocaine), by functioning as a long-term dopamine regulator, however its long-term effects on the developmental area of the brain is controversed and poorly understood by the scientific community. 
Moreover, chronic Ritalin use may in addition elevate the risks of amphetamine-induced psychosis, a notable side-effect in chronic amphetamine users. Overmedication with amphetamine-type drug is thus an additional concern to assess in the psychotherapy of childrens with amphetamine-like drugs. 
Amphetamine-induced psychosis may implicate as well severe hallucinations and other landmarks of long-term drug abuses including altered state of behavior, paranoia, and depression.
Psychotropic alkylamines/Wantagate/Children Defense Fund/Gun-Free School Zones Act of 1995/Operation Mockingbird
- consciousness here.
- mind control and abuse of pharmacological substances (PCP, Ketamine, Methylphenidate, etc)
- protecting childrens by educating them about self-control and philosophy.
- self defense from staged events: how do we draw a line as a free society from passivity (spectators) to non-permissive actors?
- when is journalism accomplice to mass murders in demolishing evidences with demagogy and deliberate incompetency ?
- Emmanuel Kant?
- Suite 8F group "Georgetown Crowd”
- Bill Clinton, Bones Club, Before Christ, British Columbia
- Steve Kangas
- Katharine Graham (Deborah Davis) "We live in a dirty and dangerous world. There are some things the general public does not need to know and shouldn't. I believe democracy flourishes when the government can take legitimate steps to keep its secrets and when the press can decide whether to print what it knows."
- Allen Dulles http://www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk/USAdullesA.htm
- Yale University (new haven, Connecticut)
- Scull (A fast gliding boat)
- Wantagate/Operation Double-Cross : , 
- "Although Wanta had no idea what The Children’s Defense Fund was all about, a financial investigator, Marco Saba of the Organized Crime Observatory in Switzerland, later wrote about it. It was a secret fund: “One component of this information concerns the activities of the CIA operative known as Mrs. Hillary Rodham Clinton."
4,7-dichloroquinoline: Investigating the whys and wherefores of Agent Scooby Doo in the product of cyclohexylamine induced reactions
- Psychotropic alkylamines induced dermatitis -> 4,7-dichloroquinoline
- Airborne agents causing reaction with micro wave irradiation? (ie: a wireless connection)
- An anti-malarial compound? (quinoline)
- NMDA antagonist?
- See http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6213361
- US Patent Application: 20110281844 ("NON-IMIDAZOLE ALKYLAMINES AS HISTAMINE H3-RECEPTOR LIGANDS AND THEIR THERAPEUTIC APPLICATIONS")
Arynes, arylacetonitriles, and arylation of N-substitued cyclohexylamine compounds
This page is dedicated to victims of Sandy Hook mass murder which occured on December 14 2012. May our creator give recomfort to the victims of theses uncivilised murdering acts and theses tragedies never be forgotten to identify and resolve the problems in our own life which leaded to such horror scenes. -Etienne Robillard 09:50, 20 December 2012 (EST)