User:Etienne Robillard/Notebook/Agent Ecoli:Plasmid Strains carrying laclq mutation
< User:Etienne Robillard | Notebook
Revision as of 13:45, 4 October 2013 by Etienne Robillard (User:Etienne Robillard/Notebook/Agent Ecoli:Strains carrying laclq mutation moved to User:Etienne Robillard/Notebook/Agent Ecoli:Plasmid Strains carrying laclq mutation)
Towards identification and full disclosure of mobile genetic elements inducible by Agent E.coli
- GCG CAA ? 
D1210 perhaps just doesn't fit...
- I need a "non-leaky" strain which express the araBAD mutation.
- lambda lysogen (ie HB101)
- F+ plasmid
- EGFR-hsdR restriction system (ie: a purely leaky restriction system)
- NO appropriate mutation of ARA operon/transport ! WOOP WOOP
- Is described in details here: http://openwetware.org/wiki/Standard_E._coli_Strain_for_BioBricks
- However I may miss a few details... Namely WTF is wrong with the peoples to forget thinking when its time for thinking.
- Are they doing this as a habit or training to become excessively insane?
- A Cloning ninja signature perhaps ?
- Random muslings ?
- WOOP WOOP !
- pheS(mut) resistance gene inserts from pKSS plasmid... (I'm probably dealing with a cos mid)
- accept inserts up to ~30 to 45 kb 1.
- WOOP WOOP !!!
- PHP = amine orthogonal peptide protection group ? (see UAA)