User:Etienne Robillard/Notebook/Agent Ecoli:DNA methylation
< User:Etienne Robillard | Notebook
PH dependent enzymatic kinetics
- competitive inhibitor vs no inhibitor (-> Adenosine deaminase)
- dNTP: nucleotide (purine) metabolism, may be involved in N (phosphohistidine) metabolism. Verify this information here.
- MSG (Monosodium glutamate): a potent source of l-glutamine acid, thus an ortho (a non-competitive substrate?) ligand for PH-dependent enzymatic reactions.
Depurination of DNA
- Etienne Robillard 08:05, 15 February 2013 (EST) About E.coli, How can a certified biohacker crack human dna with purine analogs and insert novel genes (with homologous recombination techniques) in the e.coli genome without feeling any regrets or shame for the e.coli offsprings? (Source code example is here)
- Etienne Robillard 15:44, 15 February 2013 (EST) DNA script kiddies, generally speaking, don't feel much guiltiness in breaking DNA per se: In they're vision of the world the E. coli genome is programmable .
E. coli K-12, MG1655, genomics, ADA, purine, oligonucleotides, Fmoc
Cat eye syndrome (CES)
- N. C. Price, L. Stevens, Fundamentals of Enzymology, Second Edition. Oxford Science Publications, 1989. ISBN 0198552963