Difference between revisions of "User:Etienne Robillard/Notebook/Agent Ecoli"
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
= Agent Ecoli =
= Agent Ecoli=
Revision as of 05:31, 24 November 2012
Agent Ecoli: The whys and wherefores of Angel Dust is in the product.
- 1 Agent Ecoli: The whys and wherefores of Angel Dust is in the product.
- 1.1 Overview
- 1.2 Introduction
- 1.3 Chapters
- 1.3.1 Introduction to Agent E. coli
- 1.3.2 Agent E. coli mecanics: Fundamental elements of domestic chemical warfare
- 1.3.3 DNA evidences of synthetic nucleosides analogues are in the products
- 1.3.4 Forensic evidences of nitrogenous derived gene delivery on domestic civilian populations is a provocative and deliberate act of war on civilian liberties
Long-term bioaerosols spraying may promote a genetic trojan horse for unethical gene transfer and recombineering on civilian populations in Quebec using chemoselective nerve agents, PCP-derived reagents, and organophosphate-based compounds.
Introduction to Agent E. coli
- Definition of Agent E.coli
- Basic description
- Geopolitical background
- Why is the term "chemtrails" inappropriate to describe domestic chemical warfare ?
- It is my belief the "chemtrails" term is inappropriate to coherently define the existence of a long-term spraying operation of biologically active aerosols over my city. I believe the "chemtrails" terminology is in addition part of a propaganda scheme to deceit further independent scientists to examine the evidences towards the inclusion of mobile genetic elements being transfered into the human genome.
- Agent E.coli 1.0:
- Class: Nitrogenous-derived nerve precursor agent. Exogenous compound (Military grade). Organophosphate based pesticide (phosphoramidate). Oil-in-water (O/W) nanoemulsion (Lysis Buffer reagents includes Triton X-100, Tween 80, Tris-HCl). Nitrogenous derived heterocyclic carbene (NHC).
- Agent E.coli 1.0:
Agent E. coli mecanics: Fundamental elements of domestic chemical warfare
- Synthetic biology and reverse/forward DNA transcription
- luxR: Introduction to the Phosphohistidine transferase genetic switch
DNA evidences of synthetic nucleosides analogues are in the products
- dual input DNA promoters, heterocyclics, organocatalysts, and phosphoramidates-based nucleosides
- Plasmid addiction systems
- Tools (softwares): Ape (A Plasmid Editor), gibthon (a django-based web application)
- cDNA synthesis (RNAP)
Gibson assembly method
- Quote from the synbio.org.uk website: "Bill Collins contributed the development of a series of web-based tools for DNA assembly, including Gibthon - a software tool for automated design of the oligonucleotides required for Gibson Assembly." 
- [2009-2010. see also the Team:Cambridge website for yet more connections to V. fischeri, a marine organism which expresses bioluminescence in dark environments.]
- Hopefully we sought not to encounter V. fischeri genes into elephants (or fast-running mouses!) except perhaps into Cambridge, USA: 
- See also Gibson Assembly, pSB3K3, BBa_J69512
- In summary, the Gibson assembly protocol provides an automated environment for template DNA synthesis (oligonucleotides) using a web-based interface written in Django for horizontal gene transfers into multi-plasmid cloning vectors such as the pSB3K3 plasmid.
Forensic evidences of nitrogenous derived gene delivery on domestic civilian populations is a provocative and deliberate act of war on civilian liberties
- Case-study of M13K07 derived genome engineering using site-directed mutagenesis