< User:Etienne Robillard | Notebook | 30C6HSL
Long-term effects of aerosol spraying on E. coli K-12 (MG1655)
- 1 Long-term effects of aerosol spraying on E. coli K-12 (MG1655)
- 1.1 Introduction to CAMK2B protein overexpression
- 1.2 A synthetic biology approach to light-activated protein delivery
- 1.3 CAMK2B based protein dimering and expression with 30C6HSL based promoters (LuxR)
- 1.4 Motivations and purposes of psychochemical spraying in the morphogenesis of breast cancer, CES, Parkinson, and Alzheimer diseases via site-directed signaling (mutagenesis)
Introduction to CAMK2B protein overexpression
- examine the acquisition and mutation of the CAMK2B gene in humans subject to horizontal 30C6HSL based transcription promoters (or "devices" for eugenic doctors).
- Calmodulin dependent inverse/split-pericams and CAMK2B interactions: CAMK2B may depend on exogenous promoters to convey the drug at the right time/place (site-directed mutagenesis). Notice that CAMK2B is probably an indicator of low neuronal activity (inverse pericams) or osmotic regulator.
- Never forget atmospheric NH2 as natural source of Nitrogen, hence a ethyl-methyl carbanion may be conjugated to a NH2 molecule in a process known as "benzoin condensation" to produce crystals (N-substituted benzoxazole heterocyclics), thus a form of artificial (asymmetric) Schiff base synthesis may occur as the result of injection of psychochemical intermediates into the atmosphere.