< User:Etienne Robillard | Notebook
Revision as of 05:23, 16 March 2013 by Etienne Robillard (Add note about accC gene relationship to CAMK2B.)
- 1 30C6HSL: Adventures in the land of light-activated psychochemical agents
30C6HSL: Adventures in the land of light-activated psychochemical agents
N-substituted arylcyclohexylamines (3-oxo-hexanoyl-homoserine lactone)
- Chuck: Are you sure this is it this time?
- Oracle: Trust me.
- Oracle: 30C6HSL is really your thing.
- Chuck: Fine. I imagine you want to make a point about LuxR.
- Oracle: I beg to differ ?
- Chuck: Dude, you are hard to follow sometimes.
- Oracle: I suggest you pass more time studying how C6 homoserine lactones enter nitrogen and purine metabolism.
- Chuck: I have impression C6 hexanoyl may hold the clue and condense to form the 1,2,3,4-tetrahydroisoquinoline enantiomer.
- Oracle: Shh. You have some balls to put this there without any warning shot.
- Chuck: I beg to differ...
- Chuck: I have no mean to accept psychochemical warfare without any warning shot.
- Oracle: Right. You kids dont understand well the psychology of war.
- Chuck: My fb account is loaded with slave cuties.
- Oracle: LOL
BBa_C0061: visualizing LuxR/EnvZ pathways through 30C6HSL
'Yeast based quorum sensing and trans-splicing evidences in H. sapiens: Transforming E. coli with AHLs - BBa_C0061
- ATCC 96604 (P48445) - Download: FASTA FILE 1
- ATCC 204508/S288c - UNIPROT (Adenylyl cyclase-associated protein) : P17555