I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Etienne Robillard (Green Tea Hackers Club)
- Occupation: Software developer
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I'm a independent student occupying my past times on researching organic chemistry, molecular biology, and environmental sciences.
I've joined OpenWetWare to allow easy publishing and archiving of my current research topics on the Internet.
- 1999, College Diploma, Cegep Montmorency, Laval Quebec (Visual Arts)
- Software programming and web development using Python :)
- Medicinal applications of the Cannabis plant and roles of the cannabinoid system
- Alternative hypothesis for understanding Schizophrenia:
- Role of the endocrine system in schizophrenia inhibition/suppression.
- Can the immune system be signaled in some ways to generate toxic levels of L-Glutamic acid via GABA receptor stimulation?
- GABA and FAAH amino acids modulation for 5-HT (Serotonin) and Dopamine therapy.
- Scientific literacy
- User:Etienne Robillard/Notebook/Chemtrails911_notebook: Notebook for studying and investigating the so-called "chemtrails" phenomenon.
- Reference 1..10