I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Etienne Robillard
- Occupation: Software developer
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I'm a independent student occupying my past times on researching organic chemistry, molecular biology, and environmental sciences.
I've joined OpenWetWare to allow easy publishing and archiving of my current research topics on the Internet.
- 1999, College Diploma, Cegep Montmorency, Laval Quebec (Visual Arts)
- Private donations are now accepted through the bitcoin distributed network. Le réseau bitcoin est présentement à l'essai afin de permettre aux personnes intéressés de pouvoir envoyer des dons via ce système.
- Pour envoyer des dons, svp utiliser la clé suivante: 1Lj47ckbfZV4Jnx5bkYoBgdgHKBxR71GTG
- Any amount will help to fund new research initiatives, buy new lab equipment, and publish data on this wiki.
- Medicinal and curatives applications of the Cannabis sativa and Curcumin longa plants for chemopreventive and mental depression (endocannabinoids)
- Drosophilia and Xenopus laevis as model organisms to study metabolic regulation of brain-related proteases (THC, GABA, Anandamine)
- Humpback whales
- Scientific literacy
- Risks and perils of synthetic biology.
- phospholipids and phosphoramidates
- Novel phencyclidine derivatives (Tetrahydroisoquinoline)
- phosphatase (in particular phosphohistidine transferase)
- Oligonucleotides/Peptide synthesis (carboxilic acids, Fmoc, (2R)-2-(methylamino)succinic acid)
- genetic toggle switches, DNA counters, and repressillators
- liposomes -- gold mediated nano particles (ie: Yb(OTf)3)
- crime scene investigation
- Remote activation of Fmoc protected N,N-substituted arylcyclohexylamines derivatives (1,2,3,4-tetrahydroisoquinolines) via Pictet-Spengler route to Yb(OTf)3: an hypothetical theory on the existence of a self-assembled Remote Activated genetic (DNA/RNA) semi-conductor to trigger orthogonal reductive alkylation of psychotropic enatiomers in humans subject to unidentified aerosol spraying.
- cyclopropane synthesis
- Chemtrails911 notebook version 1.0: Notebook for studying and investigating the so-called "chemtrails" phenomenon.
- Arylcyclohexylamines: A novel class of PCP derivatives (disassociative anesthesic) to serve as substrate for gold-mediated nanoparticles catalysis and psychotropic alkylation in North America, Canada, and in particular in Quebec where consciousness is lost in return of a paycheck and the denial of truth. A potential piece of conviction in the recent series of mass murders since the UN Small-Arms treaty was adopted;
- Reference 1..10