Difference between revisions of "User:Etienne Robillard"
|Line 38:||Line 38:|
Revision as of 18:10, 14 May 2013
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Etienne Robillard
- Occupation: Software developer
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I'm a independent student occupying my past times on researching organic chemistry, molecular biology, and environmental sciences.
I've joined OpenWetWare to allow easy publishing and archiving of my current research topics on the Internet.
- 1999, College Diploma, Cegep Montmorency, Laval Quebec (Visual Arts)
- Medicinal and curatives applications of the Cannabis sativa and Curcumin longa plants for chemopreventive and mental depression (endocannabinoids)
- Drosophilia and Xenopus laevis as model organisms to study metabolic regulation of brain-related proteases (THC, GABA, Anandamine)
- Humpback whales
- Scientific literacy
- Risks and perils of synthetic biology.
- phospholipids and phosphoramidates
- Novel phencyclidine derivatives (Tetrahydroisoquinoline)
- phosphatase (in particular phosphohistidine transferase)
- Oligonucleotides/Peptide synthesis (carboxilic acids, Fmoc, (2R)-2-(methylamino)succinic acid)
- genetic toggle switches, DNA counters, and repressillators
- liposomes -- gold mediated nano particles (ie: Yb(OTf)3)
- crime scene investigation
- Remote activation of Fmoc protected N,N-substituted arylcyclohexylamines derivatives (1,2,3,4-tetrahydroisoquinolines) via Pictet-Spengler route to Yb(OTf)3: an hypothetical theory on the existence of a self-assembled Remote Activated genetic (DNA/RNA) semi-conductor to trigger orthogonal reductive alkylation of psychotropic enatiomers in humans subject to unidentified aerosol spraying.
- cyclopropane synthesis
- Reference 1..10