I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Erik Quandt
- UT Austin
- Co-advised by George Georgiou and Andy Ellington
- Institute for Cell and Molecular Biology
- 2500 Speedway, MBB 3.312
- Austin, TX 78712-1095
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Your Lab at XYZ University. I learned about OpenWetWare from Use site for molecular biology protocols, and I've joined because Enrolled in CH391L/S12: Synthetic Biology at UT Austin, would like to edit course web page.
- 2014, PhD, University of Texas at Austin
- 2005, BS Biology, University of Georgia
- Genome Engineering
- Strain Improvement
- Patrick WM, Quandt EM, Swartzlander DB, and Matsumura I. Multicopy suppression underpins metabolic evolvability. Mol Biol Evol. 2007 Dec;24(12):2716-22. DOI:10.1093/molbev/msm204 |
leave a comment about a paper here