User:Emily Jean Onufer
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Emily Jean Onufer
- MIT 20.109
- MIT Address: 479 Commonwealth Ave. Boston, MA 02115
- Home Address: 2756 Ocean Shore Ave. VA Beach, VA 23451
- Hometown: Virginia Beach, VA
Feel free to email me: ejonufer [at] mit.edu
http://mit.edu/Public/ejonufer/Emily%20Jean%20Onufer/ is my resume on my Athena public which gives an overview of my accomplishments as a whole. Basically, I enjoy playing tennis for MIT and being involved in various leadership positions around campus. I love traveling, being outdoors, and learning anything new. I am also adore solving puzzles.
- Year, PhD, Institute
- Year, MS, Institute
- Year, BS, Institute
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. ISBN:0879697164