I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Elizabeth Vickers
- Stanford University
- B07, Y2E2
- 473 Via Ortega
- Stanford, CA 94305-4201
- Email me through OpenWetWare
Currently working part time, keeping everything in order for the Smolke and Endy labs.
Acting Lab Manager and responsible for Chemical Inventory, Glassware, Sterilization, General Supplies, General Maintenance, Some Media.
Safety officer for both labs.
BERT officer for the lab.
- Radcliffe Seminars, Cambridge, MA - Graduate Certificate in Landscape Design, 1997
- Bates College, Lewiston, ME - B.S. Biology, 1985
- Currently not carrying out bench work.
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here