I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Elizabeth Polidan
- Loyola Marymount University
- Los Angeles, CA, USA
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I am in MATH 388. I learned about OpenWetWare from Professor Kam Dahlquist, and I've joined to participate in course work.
- 2015, BS, Biomathematics, Loyola Marymount University
- Biochemistry & Cell Physiology
- Conservation Biology Seminar
- Principles of Evolution
- Probability & Statistics
- Biomathematical Modeling (current)
- Biomathematics Research
- Data Structures
- Unix and shell programming
- C Programming
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. ISBN:0879697164