I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Edward Perello
- Desktop Genetics
- 4-5 Google Campus
- Bonhill Street
- London, UK
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I am a co-founder of Desktop Genetics and joined Open Wetware because I am developing a software tool called AutoClone (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCy8xcEjFjU) and want to give OWW members a place on our beta test. You can get in touch with me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2012, MPhil, Institute of Biotechnology, University of Cambridge
- 2011, BSc, Royal Veterinary College
- Saccharomyces cerevisiase
- Computational biology
- BioCAD/CAM tools
- Biosecurity policy
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. ISBN:0879697164