Difference between revisions of "User:Edward Clements"
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
Revision as of 18:50, 5 March 2010
- Edward Clements
- Address 1
- Address 2
- City, State, Country etc.
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Your Lab at XYZ University. I learned about OpenWetWare from Followed the link in the footer of http://syntheticbiology.org/BioBricks.html after reading NYT article which referenced BioBricks., and I've joined because I have a passion for all branches of science and a talent for communicating them, as well as no affiliation with any commercial interests. At first, I would like to primarily edit the least attractive, least engaging aspects to make them more impressive and enticing. Science needs more PR!.
- Year, PhD, Institute
- Year, MS, Institute
- Year, BS, Institute
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. ISBN:0879697164