Difference between revisions of "User:Dr Darren Nesbeth"
|Line 11:||Line 11:|
I work in the [[Nesbeth Lab]] at UCL. I learned about [[OpenWetWare]] from iGEM2009, and I joined in order to share
I work in the [[Nesbeth Lab]] at UCL. I learned about [[OpenWetWare]] from iGEM2009, and I joined in order to share knowledge and resources.
Revision as of 01:33, 15 August 2009
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Dr Darren Nesbeth
- The Advanced Centre for Biochemical Engineering
- University College London
- Gower Street
- London, WC1E 6BT, United Kingdom
- 1999, PhD Molecular Cell Biology, Imperial College of Science, Technology and Medicine
- 1995, BSc Molecular Biology, University College London
- Synthetic bioengineering
- Balasundaram B, Nesbeth D, Ward JM, Keshavarz-Moore E, and Bracewell DG. Step change in the efficiency of centrifugation through cell engineering: co-expression of Staphylococcal nuclease to reduce the viscosity of the bioprocess feedstock. Biotechnol Bioeng. 2009 Sep 1;104(1):134-42. DOI:10.1002/bit.22369 |
- Nesbeth D, Williams SL, Chan L, Brain T, Slater NK, Farzaneh F, and Darling D. Metabolic biotinylation of lentiviral pseudotypes for scalable paramagnetic microparticle-dependent manipulation. Mol Ther. 2006 Apr;13(4):814-22. DOI:10.1016/j.ymthe.2005.09.016 |
- Wilbourn B, Nesbeth DN, Wainwright LJ, and Field MC. Proteasome and thiol involvement in quality control of glycosylphosphatidylinositol anchor addition. Biochem J. 1998 May 15;332 ( Pt 1):111-8.