User:Dileep D. Monie
- Dileep D. Monie
- Johns Hopkins University
- Baltimore, MD, USA
- Email me through OpenWetWare
- Basic Synthetic Biology
- Epigenetics - Manipulating chromatin structures (such as those regulated by DNA methylation and histone tail modifications) as a form of wetware programming
- Biocircuits - Designing devices and chassis for cellular computation and communications
- Virology - Engineering viruses and pseudoviruses to deliver biological parts and initiate or disrupt signal transduction
- Applied Synthetic Biology
- Immunology - Defining the theoretical framework and designing components for an artificial immune system
- Astrobiology - Engineering sensory devices and energy pathways for extreme environments
- Biocomputing - Exploring silicon-based hardware-wetware communications interface
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here