User:Dileep D. Monie
- Dileep D. Monie
- Johns Hopkins University
- Address 1
- Address 2
- City, State, Country etc.
- Email me through OpenWetWare
- Year, PhD, Institute
- Year, MS, Institute
- Year, BS, Institute
- Epigenetics - Manipulating chromatin structures (such as those regulated by DNA methylation and histone tail modifications) as a form of wetware programming
- Virology - Engineering viruses and pseudoviruses to deliver biological parts and initiate or disrupt signal transduction
- Biocircuits - Designing devices and chassis for cellular computation and communications
- Immunology - Defining the theoretical framework and creating components for a synthetic immune system
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here