I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Didier Mazel
- Institut Pasteur
- Address 1
- Address 2
- City, State, Country etc.
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Bacterial Genome Plasticity lab at the Institut Pasteur. I learned about OpenWetWare from from one of my student, the very famous David Bikard, and I've joined because to have my lab web page on openwetware.
- 1990, PhD, Pasteur Institute
- 1984, MS, University Paris 6
I am interested in bacterial genetics and evolution
- Mazel D and Marlière P. Adaptive eradication of methionine and cysteine from cyanobacterial light-harvesting proteins. Nature. 1989 Sep 21;341(6239):245-8. DOI:10.1038/341245a0 |
- Mazel D, Pochet S, and Marlière P. Genetic characterization of polypeptide deformylase, a distinctive enzyme of eubacterial translation. EMBO J. 1994 Feb 15;13(4):914-23.
- Mazel D, Dychinco B, Webb VA, and Davies J. A distinctive class of integron in the Vibrio cholerae genome. Science. 1998 Apr 24;280(5363):605-8.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. ISBN:0879697164