I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Didier Mazel
- Institut Pasteur
- Address 1
- Address 2
- City, State, Country etc.
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Bacterial Genome Plasticity lab at the Institut Pasteur. I learned about OpenWetWare from from one of my student, the very famous David Bikard, and I've joined because to have my lab web page on openwetware.
- 1990, PhD, Pasteur Institute
- 1984, MS, University Paris 6
I am interested in bacterial genetics and evolution
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here