User:David J. Gifford
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- David J. Gifford
- RIKEN Institute
- １丁目-７-２２ Suehirocho Tsurumi Ward, Yokohama, Kanagawa Prefecture, JAPAN
I work in the Bioinformatics and Systems Engineering Division at RIKEN Yokohama Institute. I learned about OpenWetWare from references in iGem, and I've joined because I would like to set up an OpenWetWare wiki for our GenoCon Genomic Design project http://genocon.org. User:Robert_Sidney_Cox_Iii also works on GenoCon.
Link to GenoCon OpenWetWare Wiki pageItalic text
- 1981, BA, Harvard College, History of Science
- Linked Open Data
- Semantic Web
These are template examples...
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. ISBN:0879697164