- Daniel Goodman (www.dbgoodman.com)
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology
In 2008 I graduated from the University of California, San Diego. From July 2008 to Aug 2009, I worked as a Whitaker Bioengineering Fellow in the Department of Oncology at the University of Cambridge. I was a member of the Cambridge 2008 iGEM team.
I'm currently a PhD Student in the Harvard/MIT Division of Health Science and Technology, in the Bioinformatics and Integrative Genomics Program.
In August 2010 I joined the George Church Lab in the Department of Genetics at Harvard Medical School.
- 2008-2009, Whitaker International Bioengineering Fellow, University of Cambridge
- 2008, BS in Bioengineering w/ spec. in Bioinformatics, University of California, San Diego
- Computational Systems Biology
- Complex Systems
- Algorithmic Biology
- Biological Models
- Structural Biology
Check out my publications and CV at my website: http://www.dbgoodman.com.