I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Conrad Lochovsky
- University of Toronto
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Toronto Microfluidics Foundry at the University of Toronto. I learned about OpenWetWare from the Microfluidics foundry at U of T and iGEM, and I've joined because of microfluidics and synthetic biology at U of T.
- 2010, MASc candidate, IBBME, University of Toronto
- 2008, BASc, Engineering Science (Biomedical Option), University of Toronto
- Microfluidics and microfabrication
- Synthetic Biology
- Tissue Engineering
- BioImaging Research
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here