6th year student in OHSU's MD/PhD Program
Research Interests: Coming soon!
General Scientific Links(a.k.a., Teaching Science in the Community):
- Understanding Evolution and why its so important to health, disease, and our fundamental understanding of biology.
- Learn Genetics with videos and interactive lessons.
- Introduction to X-ray Crystallography. An easy to understand video going from cells to structure.
All Publications for C.J. Severyn on NCBI-PubMed
ResearcherID Link for C. Severyn
1. Molecular biology, genetics and biochemistry of the repulsive guidance molecule family. C. J. Severyn, U. Shinde and P. Rotwein, Biochem. J. (2009) v422:393-403 
email: severync AT ohsu DOT edu
- Packard Kids Connection @ LPCH, a great interactive site explaining select medical procedures to children and their parents (in English or Spanish), along with the “Power Penguin.”
Why drive when you bike or fly: also known as ‘When in Portland’
‘I want to ride my bicycle,’ and all things cycling related in Portland, OR
Course Web Pages
OHSU 2007 Course: Adv. Topics in Molecular Biology
Discussion Questions and Presentations: Chris