User:Chieh Ming Jamin Liu
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- 1 Contact Info
- 2 Research interests
- 3 Registration/Questionnaire: 20.109 Fall 2013
- 3.1 Last Name
- 3.2 First Name
- 3.3 Preferred name/nickname (if not first)
- 3.4 Course/Minor
- 3.5 Year of Graduation
- 3.6 Telephone # (needed in case we can't find you!)
- 3.7 Email
- 3.8 Preferred "Extra" OH Time
- 3.9 Potentially Relevant Background
- 3.10 Please briefly describe any previous laboratory experience
- 3.11 Anything else you would like us to know related to 20.109?
- 3.12 What is your favorite food or song or song about food?
- 3.13 Commitment to academic integrity
- 4 Useful links
- Chieh Ming Jamin Liu
- 362 Memorial Drive
- Cambridge, MA 02139
- jaminliu AT mit DOT edu
- Drug discovery/inhibitor testing
- Genetic Engineering
Registration/Questionnaire: 20.109 Fall 2013
Preferred name/nickname (if not first)
Year of Graduation
Telephone # (needed in case we can't find you!)
857 - 399 - 6023
jaminliu AT mit DOT edu
Preferred "Extra" OH Time
We will take a doodle poll to set regular office hours based upon T/R or W/F section. However, we do offer supplemental office hours before big assignments are due.
What times on Sundays (all), Mondays (T/R section), and Tuesdays (W/F section) are you available for occasional office hours? We have held office hours in the evening in the past, but day time slots are best.
Potentially Relevant Background
|Have you taken/are you taking...||Answer yes/no/when|
|7.05/5.07 (Biochemistry)||Yes (Spring 2013)|
|7.06 (Cell Biology)||Yes (Fall 2013)|
|7.03 (Genetics)||Yes (Fall 2012)|
|5.310 (General Chemistry Lab)||Yes (Spring 2013)|
|Do you have experience with...||Answer yes/no/type|
|Cell culture (microbial/mammalian/yeast?)||Microbial/Mammalian|
|Molecular biology (electrophoresis, PCR, etc)||Yes|
Please briefly describe any previous laboratory experience
- I have worked in the Sabatini Lab in the Whitehead
- I use XS gloves
What is your favorite food or song or song about food?
Commitment to academic integrity
After you print out this page, please sign your name under to the following statement to indicate your agreement:
I have read and understood the 20.109 statement on collaboration and integrity.