Difference between revisions of "User:Charles S. DeFrance"
m (User:Charles S. Defrance moved to User:Charles S. DeFrance: Automatically moved page while renaming the user "Charles S. Defrance" to "Charles S. DeFrance")
Latest revision as of 15:59, 17 September 2013
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Charles S. DeFrance
- Colorado School of Mines
- Address 1
- Address 2
- City, State, Country etc.
- Email me through OpenWetWare
- Year, PhD, Institute
- 1999, MFS, The George Washington University
- 1996, BS, The Citadel
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. ISBN:0879697164