Difference between revisions of "User:ChandraShekhar Dasari"
Latest revision as of 07:47, 29 September 2013
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- ChandraShekhar Dasari
- Indian Institute of Chemical Technology
- Address 1
- Address 2
- City, State, Country etc.
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Your Lab at XYZ University. I learned about OpenWetWare from Through online search, and I've joined because I am a Research scholar in CSIR-IICT, India. This website is like a ocean to wet lab experiment's protocols and information. I want to share as well as learn as much as possible by joining in this community. I do not like editing but I like to add notable points in some places, which I troubleshooted myself..
- Year, PhD, Institute
- Year, MS, Institute
- Year, BS, Institute
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. ISBN:0879697164